- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- One bedroom first floor apartment
- Part furnished (or unfurnished), electric heating
- Lounge with balcony
- Kitchen with built in appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted furniture
- Shower Room
- Gated parking area
- EPC B
LocationEnlarge Map (opens in new window)
One Bed Apartment in Chester, Cheshire, CH1
“Knightsbridge Court, Chester”
Part furnished or unfurnished, one bedroom, first floor apartment within this conveniently positioned development adjoining Grosvenor Park and close to Chester City Centre. Hall, sitting room with balcony, breakfast room, kitchen with appliances, double bedroom and shower room. Electric heating, parking within the gated area, communal gardens. Available now. Sorry no pets.
- We are delighted to be able to offer this well presented first floor apartment which is situated within a conveniently situated development adjoining Grosvenor Park. Accessed by either stairs or lift, the apartment has electric heating and the benefit of a balcony located off the sitting room. Within the kitchen there are built in appliances. The double bedroom has built in wardrobes and the shower room has been re-furbished and has a walk in shower. Parking space is provided within a gated parking area but is not designated. For the benefit of all the residents there is on site management. Hallway 4.9 m x 1.7 m (16'1 x 5'7) Lounge 5.4 m x 3.6 m (17'9 x 11'10) Kitchen 2.3 m x 2.1 m (7'7 x 6'11) Bedroom 4.9 m x 3 m (16'1 x 9'10) Breakfast Room/Bedroom 2 3.5 m x 2.2 m (11'6 x 7'3) Shower Room 2 m x 1.9 m (6'7 x 6'3) Outside There is a secure gated parking area for the use of the residents. Parking is available within this area but not in a designated space. There are tandem spaces and due consideration must be given if blocking another resident in.