- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Bespoke development of eight detached houses
- Combination of five and six bedroom homes
- Driveways and lawn rear gardens with stone patio seating area
- High specification and fittings throughout
- Attractive Georgian style
- Sought after Hoole location
- Eco-friendly build including air source heat pumps and under floor heating
- Award winning developer
- EPC - TBC
LocationEnlarge Map (opens in new window)
To view the brochure, you may need to download and install Adobe Reader.Download PDF
Five Bed Detached House in Chester, Cheshire, CH2
“Plemonstall Court, Hoole, Chester”
1st phase will be completed by the end of July leaving 5 remaining plots. Plemonstall Court is a bespoke development of eight Georgian style, five and six bedroom detached homes, by award winning developer Marcol Homes.
Marcol Homes design and building ethos, has gained a reputation for building environmentally friendly bespoke homes which include air source heating. The renewable technology improves energy use leading to lower running costs and co2 emissions. Plemonstall Court will also benefit from double glazed windows and improved insulation to floors and roofs, leading to less heat loss.
Air source heat pumps - Under floor heating to ground floor - Concrete floor joists to first floor with under floor heating - Double glazed sash windows - Hand made kitchens - Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary ware - LED lighting - Alarm system - Porcelain tiling - Stone patios, all come as standard.