Chester Office: 01244 322 322London Office: 020 7839 0888

Industry Insights

Rickitt Partnership sponsor the Farndon Soapbox Derby 2023

After the huge success of last year’s event which raised over £26,000 for charity, we are delighted to confirm that we will be sponsoring The Farndon Soapbox Derby again in 2023.

 For those of you who are unsure what the Soapbox Derby is, it is a time trial charity event for gravity powered homemade karts.  The karts compete against the clock starting from the bed of a 30 foot trailer, down a ramp and along a 350metre track complete with thrilling declines, curves, jumps and bumps!   

Farndon soapbox derby

It is no exaggeration to say that we had a spectacular time at the inaugural event last year and aside from the sponsorship of the event, entering a team certainly brought out Tim’s competitive side! Suffice to say he and our mechanical magicians have been busy developing modifications to Ralph’s Rocket since last September so be prepared for record-breaking attempts from the racing estate agent and his rocket ship!

Rickitt Partnership at Farndon Soapbox derby

In all seriousness, last year’s event exceeded all our expectations.  The organisation team did a fabulous job, the whole event was seamlessly coordinated, and the crowds of spectators brought a carnival feel to the day.  This year the event promises to be even bigger and better with crowds likely to be in excess of 5,000.  Aside from the racing they will be able to browse the stalls at the country market and the school fayre, where they will find gifts and crafts, as well as food and drink from local artisans to sustain them through the day.

We are thrilled to be sponsoring the event and to be hosting the Rickitt Partnership hospitality area in the VIP Corporate Sponsors Village once again. Clients and friends of Rickitt Partnership are warmly invited to pop over, say hello and share in a glass of something bubbly!


Rickitt Partnership at Farndon Soapbox derby 2023

We have no doubt that this year’s Farndon Soapbox Derby will be a fabulous day out for all the family, full of fun, laughter and brilliant entertainment. So make sure you save the date – Sunday 17th September and be there in time for the first race at 11am.  The best part about it all is that all the money raised goes to charity with 90% going to The Hospice of the Good Shepherd and the remaining 10% going to local good causes. Last year beneficiaries included Holt CP school who used their donation for their outdoor wellbeing centre, Farndon Primary school and Farndon Memorial Hall. 

The Derby this year promises to bring joy, celebration and community spirit to a September Sunday, come rain or shine and we at Rickitt Partnership intend to do our bit to help make that happen.  We would love for you to join us as we support our local community.   In the meantime we have set up a Just Giving page where you can donate whatever amount you are able to.

Thank you so much

Our Offices

Chester Office
01244 322 322
London Office
020 7839 0888

Chester Office | 01244 322 322Enquiry Form London Office | 020 7839 0888Enquiry Form

Buy and sell with confidence

This website uses Cookies to improve your browsing experience and to help with our marketing. You can read more about removing Cookies here: View Cookies Policy

I'm fine with this
Request a Viewing

Request a Viewing

We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.

Contact Us

Contact Us

We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.