Welcome to Chester’s newest estate agency, Rickitt Partnership. Keep checking into our news pages for all the latest industry news; helpful hints and tips on buying and selling, renting and letting property; local news and information as well as gems of historical knowledge from John, our history buff.
First and foremost though we would love to tell you a bit more about us - who we are, what we do and how we can help you on the way to your next property adventure!
Who are we?
Rickitt Partnership has been recently set up by Tim and Emma Rickitt. They felt that there was a real gap in the market for a service-led, proactive estate agency. With Tim’s wealth of experience of the residential property industry and Emma’s legal background, there is no doubt that their complementary skills have successfully delivered their vision.
By his own admission, Tim is a veteran of the Cheshire estate agency industry. He first cut his teeth working in Knutsford in 1991 followed by a tenure in London in the early 1990s. After which time he moved back to his home county of Cheshire and in 1998, together with a close colleague, he set up Rickitt Grant estate agency in Chester. It soon became a roaring success, winning Best Independent Estate Agency in the North-West at the illustrious NAEA Awards just a year after launch. Over the ensuing 20 years Tim has continued to make a real name for himself and has built up a reputation for never-ending enthusiasm, professionalism, passion and in depth local knowledge, not to mention a healthy smattering of charm!
Emma comes from a legal background, having spent much of her career specialising in the field of intellectual property rights. She describes her skills as including objectivity and attention to detail as well as having an analytical nature – all of which we believe will be a real asset in terms of running a successful estate agency. Emma has passed her level 3 technical awards in both estate agency and lettings and is thoroughly enjoying her new role.
John is a goldmine of information, with a distinguished career stretching over 29 years, there is little that he doesn’t know about the residential property sales and lettings industry. With a bank of industry certificates under his belt and a level of professionalism that is second to none, we are exceptionally lucky to have John on the team. He is also a font of historical knowledge and keeps us entertained in the office with historical facts about Chester – did you know that Chester, or Deva, was not a Roman city but a Roman fortress… Watch this space for regular instalments of John’s Historical Blog…
Danielle has more years’ experience than she cares to admit to of marketing small businesses in Cheshire. She is really enjoying bringing her skills to Rickitt Partnership and, as she has an innate love of property and different styles of architecture, she is really enjoying marketing the range of beautiful houses and apartments that we have on the books already– from stylish city apartments, to elegant Georgian townhouses and characterful country cottages.
Ralph the Pug likes nothing better than supervising the office. His official title is Head of Customer Relations and he is exceptional at charming visitors to the office, his only flaw is that he never wants them to leave again!
What we do differently
Because we are an independent agent and because we are selective about the number and type of properties we market, it means that we can stay true to the premise which underpins our business – to ensure that we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
How we do this:
- In depth knowledge of industry and market trends, the local market and of each property on our books. With some bigger agencies it can be hard for employees to have a working knowledge of each property on their books. At Rickitt Partnership each member of our team knows every one of our properties. Where possible we all view each property, this gives us a real feel for the property and is invaluable in helping to match the right properties to buyers’ needs.
- Consistency Our agents will look after a property throughout the whole process from initial enquiry to completion, this means that both vendors and buyers have the benefit of communication with one main contact.
- Proactivity Simply put we go the extra mile to ensure that the properties on our books are sold for the best price in the best time scale. To achieve this we employ a number of industry-leading techniques:
- Superior quality photography and floorplans – to show properties to their best
- Extensive digital marketing – on the Rickitt Partnership website, rightmove.co.uk, The London Office website and through our social media platforms – facebook and twitter
- Bespoke magazine and press advertising – where applicable we utilise a number of different print publications, ranging from local press to regional glossy magazines, national press and national magazines
- Broad marketing reach – we have the ability to market our properties through the London Office which is based in St. James’ Place in the heart of central London. The London Office offers access to a market of buyers in the Capital as well as National and International buyers.
So now you know a little bit more about us please feel free to pop in to see us at our office on Bridge Street and say hello. We are a really friendly bunch – an especially enthusiastic welcome is guaranteed from Ralph, the cutest dog in Chester!
About the author
Danielle comes from a marketing and media background, with over 20 years experience in her field which includes tenures at a number of distinguished Cheshire-based magazines. Danielle brings her dedication and enthusiasm, along with her excellent lo…
View Full Profile